Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
जिंदगी गुजर गई सबको खुश करनेमें ... जो खुश हुए वो अपने नहीं थे ... जो अपने थे वो कभी खुश नहीं हुए ...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ANONYMOUS



High on the hills low in the lakes
After the sunset and before it wakes
Running on the banks and dipping in the waters
In my hands your pretty palms

Sky is blue and horizon rosy
Happy birds and flowers hazy
Vanishing slowly a veil of cloud
And you, with me, are laughing loud.

Smooth and silky thy hairs shine
And lovely curves of eyebrow line
Nothing is hypnotic than your dreamy eyes
There on my shoulder your forehead lies

In this winter my mouth sips
Pinkish cheeks thy rosy lips
Roaming on the rocks and sleeping on the sand
Enjoyed we lot on the tableland

Moon is rising and stars are twinkling
Path is charming and memories lingering
Right on my lips your lips rest
In my arms thy beautiful waist

Two bodies but soul one
In this world we alone!

(This poem was composed by me more than 20 years back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment